Sunday, March 1, 2009

Uncommitted at this point

Ok, so I agree with all of the clan that blogging is a decent way to keep on top of all the shenanigans and doins of the fam. But, as most of you who would even read this know, I hate writing. I'm 1/2 way through my masters degree completion and I never want to write antoher paper after Oct. 12 for as long as I live. I feel that I may not be as gifted in story telling and am much more animated verbally. I much prefer a face to face chat and will even settle for a phone call. And more seriously, I don't want to bore you.
Anyway, on to the purpose of this. MRS and I spent the weekend in Cbus. Of course, the BFF club had a meeting in Sam's room. I'm not sure what the agenda of the meeting was, but there was lots of laughter and scheming going on. Sarah and I did some shopping and I was turned on to Whole Foods. I told MRS we are certainly lucky there is not one nearer to Ttown as it is quite expensive, but a great experience no doubt. I bought some salted soy nuts, slivered almonds, two smaller bags for lunches (I get so many compliments on the one K gave me for Xmas), carob coated almonds (YUM!), and a shaving brush for MRS. Dinner was at Adriatico's and the boys were great even after having to wait for a table. Still the same, crazy busy, noisy, but good pizza and great fun. MRS and I had not been by OSU in quite a while and were surprised by the changes and the amount of construction still going on.
Today's highlight included finishing a paper that is due tomorrow ( I warned you how boring this could be) and getting a phone call from Morocco. It's funny how Matthew and I talk about just normal things like he is living in South Toledo still. What's going on? What did you do today? Are you heading to the beach for Spring Break? With them having a phone, the distance is a non issue for communication. Now if only we can get smellavision and touchavision.

3 comments:

  1. You're up and running Mom - keep the blogs coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to see you join the club of electric diary junkies!

    ReplyDelete